Make a Donation to Support PATHS
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” – Charles Dickens
People Aspiring To Have Success is committed to inspiring and empowering single-parent families to rise above social stigmas and obtain success beyond their current situations. We strive to provide the services needed to equip single-parent families with the tools to gain their independence and we rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses support. Our organization is able to continue its mission because of your support and generosity.
Donations can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 640191
Pike Road, AL 36064
People Aspiring To Have Success is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
All donations are tax-deductible based upon IRS regulations.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau:
● There are approximately 13.6 million single-parents in the United States today,
and those parents are responsible for raising 22.4 million children under 21 years
● Approximately 80.4% of custodial parents are mothers
● Approximately 19.6% of custodial parents (approximately 1 in 5) are fathers
● 29.2% of custodial single mothers and their children lived in poverty
● 16.7% of custodial single fathers and their children lived in poverty